The Petit Palais is a former exhibition pavilion of the 1900 World Exhibition held in Paris. It was built between 1897 and 1900 and today houses the municipal museum of fine arts. Between the Seine and the Avenue des Champs-Élysées, the two exhibition buildings, now known as the Grand Palais and Petit Palais, were built. While the Grand Palais organises art and painting exhibitions, the Petit Palais displays the paintings and sculptures bought or commissioned by the City of Paris since 1870.
The 4 high quality roses are picked at the time of their most beautiful blossom and carefully preserved. The exquisite flowers can be kept for 1-3 years.